| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador in August is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with rain once in a while. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of water precipitates during an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:01 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 15:42 long with an average length of 14:45.
- There are approximately 8:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador:
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NNW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 449.9 kms (279.6 miles) WNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) W
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 2.2 kms (1.4 miles) W
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 699 kms (434.4 miles) W
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 435.1 kms (270.4 miles) W
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 544.1 kms (338.1 miles) WSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 530.6 kms (329.7 miles) SW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 361.8 kms (224.8 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 580.1 kms (360.5 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 668.5 kms (415.4 miles) S
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 225.6 kms (140.2 miles) ENE
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 342.8 kms (213 miles) ESE
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 362.8 kms (225.4 miles) SE
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 393 kms (244.2 miles) SSE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) SSE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 632.3 kms (392.9 miles) SE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 547.1 kms (340 miles) SSE
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 644.4 kms (400.5 miles) S